Whenever something CMS-related happens (for example, new jobs arrive, or a workflow processes a job), the memoQ server creates an event, and sends a notification email to the client of that CMS connection. This page shows the events related to CMS jobs.
How to get here
- Start memoQ and sign in to a server.
- In the Project ribbon's Manage Project section, click the CMS Dashboard button.
- The CMS Dashboard window opens, with the Jobs tab active.
- Click the Events tab.
What can you do?
To switch to a different server: At the top right of the window, open the memoQ server dropdown, choose a server, and click the check mark button at its right.
- At the top of the Events list, enter filter values.
- For fields that have a dropdown icon: Click the icon and choose a value. You can also type into the fields and use auto-complete, but only the built-in values are valid. For example: if you just enter "New" into the <Filter by Event type> field and delete the suggestion "New jobs waiting", memoQ will not filter for the word "New".
- For fields that have no dropdown icon: Type the filter value in the field. There is no auto-complete here, memoQ will filter for what you typed (see the Connection field in the image above).
To switch the filters off:
- For fields that have no dropdown icon: Select all the text and press the Delete key.
- For fields that have a dropdown icon: Click the icon and choose All. You can also select all the text and press the Delete key.
When you finish
To return to the PM Dashboard: click Close.