When you first start memoQ, we ask if you agree with sending us anonymous data about who you are, and how you use memoQ. We do this as a part of our Customer Insights Program.
How to get here
What can you do?
Learn about what data you would share with us and how we use those data
- To learn more about the Customer Insights Program: Click the Learn more link.
Allow or forbid sending us anonymous data about how you use memoQ
- To share anonymous usage data with memoQ's designers and developers: Click the Yes, I'm in button.
- To not answer now: Click the Maybe later link. You can do this three times.
- To not share any usage data: Choose the I don't want to participate link. This link appears when you clicked Maybe later three times.
Tell us a little about yourself
After you click the Yes, I'm in button, another page opens:
- If you choose Freelancer as your Employment status, choose a region from the Location dropdown.
- If you choose Employee as your Employment status, more dropdowns appear. Choose one answer from the Location, Industry, Organization type, and Organization size dropdowns.
- To not answer a question: Choose Don't want to share from that dropdown.
When you finish
To not answer any of the questions and go to the Dashboard: Click the Skip details link.