Occasionally, memoQ Content connector receives updates or new versions. Updates are very minor new versions that contain bug fixes only. An update has the exact same major and minor version number, but a higher build number. For example, 2.0.109 is an update to 2.0.108.
Sometimes new versions are also released. These new versions contain new functionality as well as bug fixes. A new version has a different version number - maybe even the major version number is different. For example, 2.1.6 is a new version - an upgrade - to 2.0.108.
You may need to upgrade memoQ server, too: To connect to a new version of memoQ content connector, you may need a new version of memoQ server. Check the system requirements to find out if you need to upgrade memoQ server, too. (memoQ server may be on a different computer.)
How to get here
- Log in to the Content connector server computer through Remote Desktop.
- Open the Start screen or the Start menu: Press the Windows key.
- Type memoQ, and wait for the results to appear.
- In the list, click memoQ server Deployment Administration.
- Windows may ask you to confirm to run the program. Click Yes or Run.
- The memoQ server Deployment Administration window opens.
You need the fourth section (memoQ content connector):
- If the Content connector service is running, stop it first: Click Stop Content Connector.
- To upgrade your copy of Content connector, click Upgrade Content Connector.
- The Upgrade Content Connector Server wizard starts.
What can you do?
Check the versions. The Deployment tool can upgrade your copy of Content connector to the version it shows in the New version box.
If this is not the version you want to upgrade to, click Cancel.
To perform the upgrade, click Next.