How to get here
- Sign in to memoQWebNext as an administrator or a project manager.
- On the Active projects page, click the downward arrow.
- Select Archived projects from the dropdown.
What can you do?
In the top right corner, click the Create new button. The Create project screen opens.
There are some things you cannot do in memoQWebNext. Here are the restrictions:
- You need to create the project with an existing template, or without one. You cannot create or change project templates in memoQweb. To do that, open memoQ, and use the Resource console.
- You cannot fine-tune the way documents are imported. You either need to use the default configuration, or choose an existing one.
- You cannot use project packages in the projects created in memoQWebNext.
To learn more: See the Create project topic.
To see project-related notifications: In the top right corner, click the bell icon (). In the Notifications pane, you can see notifications about missed deadlines, failed automatic actions, lost content connection, etc.
To close the pane, click the X icon.
In the list, each row represents one project. The list gives you the following details about each project:
- Name: The name of the project.
- Size: The size of the archive file in kilobytes.
- Last Modified: The date when someone changed something in the project the last time.
You can sort the list by the following columns:
- Last Modified
To select a single or multiple project(s): In the row(s) of the project(s), check the check box on the left.