Tmxmall plugin settings
How to get here
- Open the Options window: At the very top of the memoQ window - in the Quick Access toolbar -, click the Options (cogwheels) icon. The Options window opens.
- Under Category, click TM plugins. The TM plugins pane appears.
- Under Installed TM plugins, find Tmxmall TM plugin. Next to its icon, click Options. The Tmxmall plugin settings window opens.
What can you do?
- Obtain your access: Click Register to open the sign-up page for Tmxmall.
- Under Authentication, fill in the User name and the API key box with the details you received from Tmxmall.
- Click Test login.
- Then, choose what happens to formatting in the matches you receive from Tmxmall:
- Take care of tags: When memoQ sends text to Tmxmall, the tags are not sent. The matches you get back from Tmxmall will not contain any tags. Normally, memoQ will not include tags in the match. To insert them all at the end of the match, check the Insert required tags at the end of the translation check box.
- Adjust bold/italic/underline where possible: Normally, memoQ will try to format the match whenever it can make a good guess. This usually means that the target text is formatted as bold/italic/underline if the entire source text is formatted that way. To leave the matches unformatted, clear the Adjust bold/italic/underline where possible check box.
When you finish
To use the output of the service in the translation editor: