This window won't open if you haven't run term extraction in your project yet.
How to get here
- Open a local project, or a checked-out copy of an online project.
- If the project has more than one target language, choose one from the Target language dropdown at the top right. If All languages is selected, the Extract Terms icon is not active.
- On the Preparation ribbon, click the Extract Terms icon. If you ran term extraction before in this project: The Extract terms window opens.
If there are no previous term extraction sessions: The Extract candidates window opens, and you can't open this window.
What can you do?
- In the Existing sessions list, click the name of the session you want to continue.
- Click Continue session.
Editor opens: The Extract terms window closes. The candidate list editor opens in a new document tab.
- In the Existing sessions list, click the name of the session you want to delete.
- Click Delete session.
Careful, deleted session can't be restored: When you delete a term extraction session, memoQ deletes the list of term candidates. They can't be restored.
At the bottom, click Start new session.
memoQ closes this window. The Extract candidates window opens where you can tell memoQ how to run term extraction.
When you finish
After you choose an existing term extraction session, or you start a new one, the Extract terms window closes automatically.