Don't make changes unless you have experience operating computer networks, and everything written here is clear to you.
Before you start
Version 5 of the .NET Core Hosting Bundle: If it is not already on the server computer, you need to install it manually.
memoQ TMS 9.10 or newer.
How to get here
- Log in to the memoQ server computer through Remote Desktop.
- Open the Start screen or the Start menu: Press the Windows key.
- Type memoQ, and wait for the results to appear.
- In the list, click memoQ Server Deployment Administration.
- Windows may ask you to confirm to run the program. Click Yes or Run.
- The memoQ Server Deployment Administration window opens.
You need the topmost section (memoQ server):
Click Stop memoQ TMS. Wait until memoQ TMS stops.
- Click Advanced:
- From the menu, choose Configure Business Analytics service (New). This window opens:
What can you do?
Under Service account, click Virtual service account. When memoQ TMS runs your programs, it will act like a user on the server. When you choose Virtual service account, memoQ TMS will run programs in the name of a user called the memoQ custom code execution service. Do not use a built-in account.
Choose if you want to recent projects to include in business analytics
To start with an empty business analytics database: In the Settings section, keep the Add previous projects to the analytics database check box cleared.
To add earlier projects to the database, check the Add previous projects to the analytics database check box, and choose a time period from the dropdown.
Click Next to proceed with the installation.
A validation list appears. If every item has a green tick mark, click Next again.
When you finish
When the You need to configure the Business Analytics API to get analytics data message appears, click the Configure Business Analytics API button. The Configure server window opens.