To learn where to go from the Dashboard: See the main topic.
This is the project management dashboard: You see this Help page because you come from the project manager edition of memoQ. If you need the page about the translator's version, click here.
How to get here
The Details pane doesn't appear automatically. To display it: Click the Details button above the list.
What can you do?
This tab contains the main details of the selected project. These are the sections you see:
- Project Data: Shows the four main descriptive fields of the project. These are: Project, Domain, Client, Subject.
- Creation: Shows who created the project and when. In online projects, you get the launch date and the deadline, too.
- Type: Shows the type of the project. In online project, you get the workflow status and the user assingments, too. If the project was created from a template, there's the name of the template as well.
- Size: In online projects, this shows the number of documents, segments, words, and characters in the project.
- Languages: Shows the source language and the target languages.
- Progress: Shows the project progress calculated from the number of characters, segments, or words. This is the same as the Progress column on the project list - see that Help page.
In the Details pane, click the Progress tab to see this. It shows the overall project progress at the top. See the screenshot above.
Then it shows the progress for each target language.
Target languages are listed alphabetically by their three-letter ISO code. For example, ger is German, fre is French.
If deadline was missed for a target language, there will also be a warning icon on the left. In this case, there is also an alert that you can see on the Alerts pane.
In the Details pane, click the Progress tab to see this. You get these columns:
- An alert for users who missed a deadline
- User name
- Whether or not the user is a project manager
- Role (Translator, Reviewer 1, Reviewer 2)
- Language pairs
- Whether the user can directly access memoQ server, or they must use packages
The users are listed alphabetically, but they are grouped by target language first.
Note: A subvendor's users are not displayed. They are only visible for the subvendor's group manager. The main project manager or administrator cannot see them. When you assign work to a subvendor, it's usually a group where there is a manager. The manager can add users to the subvendor group.
When a user gets documents through FirstAccept or Groupsourcing: They may not have a calculated word count. Then, instead of a word count, memoQ displays FirstAccept or GroupSourcing in brackets. If there is a mixed assignment (for example, 2 documents are directly assigned, and 2 more documents are there for GroupSourcing): The word count appears for directly assigned documents, but the group assignment is also indicated. Example: translator | de-de (1500 + GroupSourcing).
In local projects, there may be a Packages tab: This tab appears only if you have created handoff packages from the project.
If several projects are selected: If you open the Details pane, memoQ shows their progress together. If they are online projects, and one of them is progressing slowly: A red warning sign appears, too. The Open, Back up, and Reassign commands are not available in this case.