How to get here
Open the memoQ Terminal Server configuration tool. Choose Default TM scheme.
What can you do?
The Default TM Scheme pane lists the custom fields that are used in every new translation memory that is created on the terminal server. The changes you make here will not change existing translation memories. Here are your options:
- Add: Adds a new custom field to the default TM scheme. The Custom field properties window opens. Choose the name and the type of the new custom field. If you choose Picklist (single) or Picklist (multiple) for the type, you also need to list the possible values for the field.
- Edit: Click this to change the type of the selected custom field. You cannot change the name. When you click Edit, the Custom field properties window opens. The Name box is greyed out. You can change the type of the field. If you choose Picklist (single) or Picklist (multiple), you can also change the list of possible values.
- Remove: Removes the selected custom field from the list.
- Export scheme to XML: Exports the list of custom fields in an XML file that can be imported into another copy of memoQ.
- Import scheme from XML: Loads the list of custom fields from an XML file that was saved earlier from another copy of memoQ.
When you finish
To see the settings in another category: Click a category on the left.