customer portal - for customers
If you are sending translation requests to a provider who uses the memoQ TMS's customer portal, these pages will help you learn how to sign up for the customer portal, and how to send work.
You can make this work in five steps:
- Sign up for the customer portal, and activate your access. Connect to the customer portal at the web address that your provider gave you. Example: https://translationcompany.com/customerportal. The provider may need to approve your registration. Then, sign in.
- Send in a new request for translation.
You receive a quote for the request: It always shows the weighted word count (the number of words that the provider bills for), and if the provider has set up prices for their services, the quote also contains a financial offer.
- Accept or reject the quote. If you accept a quote, the provider will begin the translation work immediately. If you reject, it becomes cancelled.
- Monitor the progress of your request.
- When the translation is finished, download the translated
Most of the process is automatic, but there are steps where a project manager is involved. The provider will assign you a project manager - or a few project managers. You can contact them directly.
You may also need to
- see which PMs you are working with,
- change your customer portal password,
- or, if you are a manager of your company's
customer portal team, make changes to the accounts of your team
All three things can be done from the customer portal's People section.