The Online Project ribbon appears in memoQ online project windows.
In a "normal" project
In a content-connected project
Sections and icons
Open Recent: You can choose a recent project, and open it in another memoQ online project window.
Check Out Local Copy: Downloads a copy of the project to your computer, and opens it in Project home.
- Check Out Local Copy: Checks out the online project, and allows you to edit the documents
- Check Out Read-Only Local Copy: Checks out the online project, but does not allow you to edit the documents. Always choose this if you do not need to make changes.
Open Local Copy: If the online project was already checked out, this command replaces Check Out Local Copy. This will open the local copy that already exists, and synchronize it with the copy on the server if necessary. If you need to check out another copy of the project, use the Check out online project window.
- Deliver to Customer Portal: sends the project files from memoQ directly to the Customer Portal.
- Deliver to Customer Portal with External Files: lets you choose which file you want to send to Customer Portal as a delivery.
Wrap Up: Mark the project as finished.
Close Project: Closes the memoQ online project window.
- Import: Imports one or more documents with default filter configuration settings. Starts with an Open window.
- Import With Options: Imports one or more documents, but allows you to change the filter configuration settings before the documents are imported. Starts with an Open window, then opens the Document import options window.
- Import Folder Structure: Imports complete folders and subfolders. Opens the Add folder structure window.
- Export (Stored Path): Exports the selected documents to the folder that is stored with the project. Creates the folder if it does not exist.
- Export (Choose Path): Exports the selected documents to a folder of your choice. For every document, it opens a Save As window.
- Export Bilingual: Exports the selected documents into bilingual document files. Starts the Bilingual export wizard.
- Change Export Path: Allows you to change the export folder of the selected documents. Opens the Change export path window. Does not change the export path rules in the project.
Export Document As HTML: Exports the selected document in a HTML file, then opens it in a web browser on your computer. Click the Export Document As HTML label to open the Export Document As HTML menu:
- Export Document As HTML: Exports the selected document in a HTML file, then opens it in a web browser on your computer. Opens the Export to HTML - success window, where you can either open the file, or you can open the folder where the file was saved.
- Specify Export Settings: Exports the selected document in a HTML file, into a folder of your choice. Opens a Select Folder window.
Remove: Removes the selected documents from the project.
Content: Appears in content-connected projects only. Gets updated documents from the content source, or sends completed documents to the content source. Click the Content label to open the Content menu:
- Get Changes From Source: Checks the content source for new or updated documents, and imports or reimports them. Runs the automated actions that belong to document import or document reimport.
- Send Translation To Source: Exports the selected documents - or all completed documents -, and sends them over the network to the content source.
Add CMS Jobs: If the online project was created from a translation job sent from a content management system (CMS), you can add further jobs to an existing project. Click Add CMS Jobs to do this. The Add CMS jobs to project window will open.
Reimport: Reimports the selected document. If the same source document is still there in the same folder, you can choose to reimport that file, or you can choose another file. After that, the Document import options window opens.
X-Translate: Copies the translations from the previous version of the document to the current version. Use this after a document is reimported. (There may be an automated action for this in the project.) The X-Translate window opens.
See also: Ribbons in online projects