(See the legacy version's documentation here.)
memoQWeb is a browser-based interface for memoQ server. It allows using memoQ server without the memoQ desktop app.
Supported browsers are the latest two versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, plus Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, and Microsoft Edge.
memoQWeb offers these modules:
- Admin - Administrators can set up memoQWeb and access a limited set of memoQ server administration tasks.
- Project management - Create and manage projects on the memoQ server.
- Requests and offers - Manage requests coming from Customer Portal.
- WebTrans -Translators and reviewers can receive, complete and deliver their tasks using a browser. The translation editor is currently available with its old UI.
- Discussions - Translators, project managers, and terminologists can create and resolve queries related to translation.
- QTerm - A collaborative terminology management system for organizations to create, manage, and share their own terminology. It is currently available with its old UI.
- Resources - Create and manage translation memories and term bases.
- Files - Access to the memoQ server's file system where exported resources, documents.