You can do the following:
- Create an online project with or without a project template
- Import documents
- Choose translation memories, term bases, and LiveDocs corpora
- Assign translators and reviewers to documents
- Watch the progress of each project and download exported files
- Change the documents and the assignments in each project
- Launch the project
- Create and view reports
There are some things you can do in the memoQ desktop app only, not in memoQweb:
- Create and edit project templates
- Change resources in a project (apart from TMs, TBs, and LiveDocs corpora)
- Create and edit filter configurations, QA settings, segmentation rules, and other resources
- View historic (inactive) projects
When you manage a project in memoQweb, you can always switch to memoQ to access more options.
You need project manager or administrator privileges: The Projects icon appears only if you are a member of the Project managers or the Administrators group, or any other group that allows members to create projects.
Signing in takes a project manager license from the memoQ TMS: When you sign in to memoQweb as a project manager or an administrator, you take a project manager license from the memoQ TMS's license pool. If there are no available project manager licenses in the pool, you will not be able to log in or manage projects. When you close memoQweb, the license returns to the pool.