Functionality provided by the WS API
Translation memory management
- Creating, publishing, deleting and listing translation memories
- Importing from and exporting to TMX files
- Lookup, concordance search, adding and updating entries operations are still present, but are deprecated, will be eliminated in 8.0. From now on the new memoQ Server Resources API is to be used instead.
Term base management
- Creating, publishing, deleting and listing term bases
- Exporting to memoQ CSV format and MultiTerm format
- Importing from memoQ CSV format
- Creating, publishing, deleting and listing corpora
Light resource management
TM and TB are called heavy resources. Opposed to them, the following entities belong to light resources: segmentation rules, auto translatables, non translatables, ignore lists, autocorrect lists, TM settings, filter configurations, keyboard shortcuts, export path rules and QA settings.
- Creating, publishing, cloning, deleting and listing light resources
- Importing from and exporting to memoQ resource format (different for each resource type)
- User management
- Group management
- Permission management for translation memories and term bases
- Login and logout, user sessions. Deprecated, will be eliminated in 8.0. From now on the new memoQ Server Resources API is to be used instead.
- Server project management (creating, updating, listing, deleting, assigning users, etc.)
- Assigning resources (TM, TB, Corpora, light resources) to server projects
- Import and export of translation documents in primary (such as plain text, RTF, XML, etc.) and in bilingual formats for online server projects.
- Get document history
- Run QA and get a QA report
- Run, and retrieve the result of post-translation analysis
- Upload of files in chunks for later processing (such as for document import)
- Download of file in chunks created by server operations (such as document export)
- Managing license assignments (assigning licenses to users and listing assignments, etc.)
- Managing license permissions (adding license permissions to users/groups, listing license permissions, etc.)
- Listing project license permissions
- Listing ELM license pools