Alignment with LiveDocsService
The process of alignment is as follows:
- Upload two source files using IFileManagerService.
- The identifier supplied by the IFileManagerService after a successful upload can be used to create an instance of the DocumentForAlignment class. A string typed three (+two) letter language code specifies the language of the document. This have to be a supported code by memoQ Server and the two documents have to have different languages.
- The import configuration of the document is specified either using the unique identifier if a filter configuration resource published by the server (ImportConfigurationResourceId) or ImportConfigurationResourceAsString contains the complete filter configuration resource as exported by memoQ.
- The documents can be imported with or without segmentation rules. If no segmentation rules are specified (null or missing value), the documents will be segmented on structural boundaries only. To use language specific segmentation rules, a resource id must be specified, which identifies the Segmentation rules data in memoQ Server; or specifying an all zero Guid (not null!) the server's language specific default segmentation rules are used.
- The result of the alignment is obtainable in the form of a TMX file.