Omniscien Technologies services
Omniscien Technologies is formerly known as Asia Online.
The IServerProjectService supports using Omniscien Technologies (Asia Online) service for pre-translation. This service support asynchronous translation. memoQ Server is able to upload documents to Omniscien Technologies, wait for the translation process, and then download and update the document in memoQ server. This service requires configuration (such as a user name and password used to connect with). This configuration requires memoQ client, and is available in the Server Administrator dialog.
Workflow of Asia Online translation:
- Configure Asia Online service in memoQ server using memoQ desktop client. Not supported through WS-API. (To be performed only once).
- Get the identifiers of the documents to translate with Asia Online. Find the source and target languages of these documents.
- Get the language pair codes (AsiaOnlineGetLanguagePairCode) for these documents. (Can be cached, does not change over time.)
- List the supported domain combinations for the language pairs (AsiaOnlineGetDomainCombinations).
- Start the translation (AsiaOnlineBeginTranslation).
- Query the status of the translation periodically (AsiaOnlineGetTranslationStatus).